49cm BIANCHI CAMPIONE -- 21 speeds, celeste -- $375 (Photo)
- (Bianchi size) Older model has been upgraded to Shimano integrated shifting. Lugged steel frame and fork deliver a smooth ride. Good mix of Shimano RX100 and RSX components including triple cranks. Original Bianchi saddle, conventional pedals. Very good condition.
52cm SCHWINN SUPER SPORT -- 21 speeds, bright silver -- $350 (Photo)
- (Schwinn size) Smaller sport-touring model features a TIG-welded aluminum frame and nice chrome-moly fork, equipped with a dependable Shimano RX-100 component group. Newer STI shifters, dual-pivot brakes, triple cranks, Mavic semi-aero rims, sturdy Bontrager Hard Case puncture-resistant tires. Includes flat pedals with toe clips and straps, new Avenir saddle. Excellent mechanics, various paint scuffs.
52cm WATERFORD 1250 -- 24 speeds, deep blue -- $675
- (Measured c-c) Spectacular handmade American frame and fork from a master builder who helped set the bar for quality. Fully lugged sport-touring model has Henry James cast dropouts, rear rack mounts and eyelets both front and rear. Nicely equipped with Shimano touring equipment, including RX-100 triple cranks, derailleurs and hubs. Shimano bar-control shifters, upgraded Shimano 105 dual-pivot brakes, Terry Liberator seat and Dia-Compe aero brake levers. The wheels feature Mavic 205 touring rims and Continental Gatorskin tires. Ride-On Gore-Tex lined cables, cartridge headset and bottom bracket. Excellent condition. (Priced without pedals.)
21in TREK -- 12 speeds, red/silver -- $225
- (Trek size) Wisconsin-built bike sports a Reynolds 531 lugged frame. Mostly original, with Suntour Blue-Line derailleurs and down tube shift levers, aftermarket high-rise stem and safety brake levers. 27in alloy quick-release wheels with Continental tires, alloy pedals with toe clips and straps. Very good condition.
54cm TREK 2100 -- 16 speeds, natural carbon/blue -- $400 (Photo)
- (Trek size) Reliable model sports a bonded frame of carbon and aluminum with the original aluminum fork. Upgraded with STI shifting, the Shimano parts group includes 105 cranks and derailleurs, and RX100 dual-pivot brakes and hubs. Wheels roll on Matrix Aurora alloy rims and Bontrager Race Lite tires. A more upright stance is achieved with a Coda stem. Bontrager saddle. Very good condition. Some scuffs and scratches. (Priced without pedals.)
56cm NISHIKI PRESTIGE -- 24 speeds, red -- $315 (Photo)
- (Measured c-c) Japanese-made chrome-moly frame features lugged construction and a sloping fork crown. Proving that steel is still real, this bike was recently powder-coated and rebuilt with a Shimano Sora component group, including STI shifters and dual-pivot brakes. New chain, saddle, handlebar tape and pedals. Continental tires, includes toe clips and straps. Small dent in top tube.
57cm RALEIGH GRAND PRIX TECHNIUM -- 14 speeds, teal -- $300 (Photo)
- (Measured c-c) US-made frame combines 6061-T8 aluminum main tubes with a chrome-moly rear end and unicrown fork. Rebuilt with Shimano 105 hubs, brakes with aero levers and rear derailleur. Indexing downtube shifters, Matrix semi-aero alloy rims. New cushion saddle and cork handlebar tape, chain and pedals. Various touch-ups. Smooth-riding machine is geared for around-town riding.
59cm TREK 2300 -- 16 speeds, natural carbon/purple -- $380 (Photo)
- (Trek size) Well-known Trek bonded design combines carbon fiber main tubes with an aluminum rear end and fork. Set up with a Shimano Sora drivetrain with STI gear controls. Sora dual-pivot brakes, Vuelta Airline rims, new Kenda tires. New saddle and cork handlebar tape. Very good condtion, some paint touch-up. (Priced without pedals.)
60cm TREK 400 -- 14 speeds, red -- $225 (Photo)
- (Trek size) Bright red paint and black decals make this nearly original classic model pop. Lugged True Temper double-butted chrome-moly frame and fork include rear eyelets and a pump peg. Equipped with Suntour Edge derailleurs, brakes and cranks, Suntour Accushift downtube index shifters. Matrix rims, Avocet saddle, aero brake levers. Includes conventional pedals. Very good condition.
62cm CANNONDALE -- 14 speeds, red -- $450
- (Cannondale size) Collectible model from the early days of Cannondale is in excellent condition. Cool professionally repainted full-aluminum frame features oversized dropouts, pump peg, beveled seat lug and integrated brake cable guides. Components include Shimano 600 hubs, derailleurs, brakes with aero levers, down tube shifters, bottom bracket, cranks and headset. Cinelli handlebars and stem, TCO seatpost, new tires. Period-correct suede Avocet saddle, too. Some scratches. (Priced without pedals.)
62cm TREK 1100 -- 21 speeds, black -- $225 (Photo)
- (Trek size) Trek's famous bonded aluminum frame and chrome-moly fork are the foundation for this bike. Equipped with a Suntour Edge component group, including brakes, derailleurs with Accushift down-tube index shifters, cranks and quick-release hubs. Wheels feature Matrix Titan II rims. Aero brake levers, alloy handlebars and stem, conventional pedals. Very good condition.
62cm TREK 2100 -- 16 speeds, ice blue/natural carbon -- $450
- (Trek size) Lightweight bonded carbon fiber/aluminum design has the original alloy fork. Equipped with Shimano 105 SC components, including cranks, brakes and derailleurs. Upgraded with Shimano 600 STI shifters and Bontrager performance wheels. New cassette, chain, padded saddle and bar tape. Excellent condition. (Priced without pedals.)
25in SCHWINN PREMIS -- 12 speeds, metallic silver/white -- $220 (Photo)
- (Schwinn size) Cool late-'80s model was recently refurbished. The lugged frame has Columbus Tenax main tubes and chrome-moly stays and fork. Components feature the original white Suntour Cyclone derailleurs with indexing down tube shifters, white Sakae SLP cranks and white Dia-Compe a-II brakes with aero levers. Quick-release wheels have Maillard hubs, Weinmann semi-aero rims and Continental tires. New white saddle and bar tape finish things off. Some scuffs and scratches, minor surface rust.
53cm TREK 1100 -- blue -- (Was $175) $90 (Photo)
- (Trek size: 55cm) Tried and true bonded aluminum frame and chrome-moly fork. Oversized Alcoa 6061 T6 heat-treated aluminum frame tubing, down tube shifter bosses, front and rear eyelets, internally run rear brake cable, vertical dropouts. Good condition, some scuffs and scratches.
51cm GIANT CADEX 980C -- 14 speeds, natural carbon/aluminum -- $425 (Photo)
- (Measured c-c) Pioneering bonded carbon frame has aluminum lugs and a sloping-crown fork. Monostay rear end and extended fork column, too. Rebuilt with Shimano 600 "Tri-color" derailleurs and brakes, 105SC hubs and cranks with Sora STI shifters. Wolber hard-anodized rims with new Kenda tires, new chain and cassette, soft relieved saddle. Excellent condition. (Priced without pedals.)
52cm TREK 1500 -- 16 speeds, pearl white -- $310
- (Trek size) Light, fast, strong -- and almost completely original. US-made Easton bonded aluminum frame includes the original aluminum fork. Shimano 600 (think Ultegra) derailleurs, down tube shifters, hubs, crankset, brakes with aero levers and headset. High-performance, super strong Matrix ISO-IIC aero rims complete the wheel package. Also includes Sakae anatomic handlebars and stem. (Priced without pedals.)
52cm TREK 2000 -- 12 speeds, cream -- $450 (Photo)
- (Trek size) Former Trek flagship model is in very good condition and almost completely original. Made in the United States of Easton bonded T2 butted frame tubes and an aluminum fork. Original Shimano Dura-Ace equipment includes derailleurs with indexing down tube shifters, hubs, cranks and brakes. Mavic MA-40 heat-treated/hard-anodized clincher rims. Updated to Shimano Ultegra cartridge headset and bottom bracket, modern Profile Design stem with removable clamp and TTT alloy handlebars. Selle San Marco saddle. Very good condition. Some scuffs and scratches. (Priced without pedals.)
54cm SEROTTA COLORADO AL -- 18 speeds, red/black/polished -- $630 (Photo)
- (Measured c-c) Handmade in the US, this special bike is built from Serotta's proprietary Colorado Concept aluminum frame tubing and has an upgraded Kestrel EMS carbon fork. Shimano components include Dura-Ace cranks and derailleurs, Ultegra STI shifters and 600 dual-pivot brakes. Shimano 105 hubs are laced to Mavic Open Pro hard-anodized/heat-treated rims. Cane Creek threadless headset, Ritchey seatpost, Modolo X-Tenos handlebars, Selle Royal Senium saddle. Very good condition. (Priced without pedals.)
55cm BIANCHI VELOCE -- 18 speeds, celeste -- (Was $725) Now $650 (Photo)
- (Bianchi size) Handmade in Italy and Campy-equipped. The TIG-welded Chromo-Lite tubing is double-butted and heat-treated. Upgraded to a straight-leg True Temper Alpha Q Ex carbon fork and FSA headset. Campagnolo Veloce Ergo controls, derailleurs, cranks, brakes and hubs. Mavic CXP-21 aero rims, Continental Grand Prix 4000 tires. ITM stem, Race Face seatpost and new Bontrager Nebula saddle. Very good condition, some crazing of the clear coat. (Priced without pedals.)
52cm COLNAGO -- metallic blue -- $250 (Photo)
- (Measured c-c) Lugged Columbus chrome-moly frame with custom repaint, engraved fork crown and stay caps. Flashy chrome scalloped head lugs, threaded chrome fork and chrome driveside stay. Front derailleur braze-on, brake cable guides. Good condition with a few marks, minor surface rust on chrome and several painted surfaces. (No decals.)
24in TREK 520 CIRRUS -- 24 speeds, burgundy/gray -- $500
- (Trek size) Classic touring model has been updated and upgraded. Lugged Reynolds 531 frame has fittings for low-rider racks and eyelets. Newer period-correct 27in touring wheels. Upgraded to Shimano index shifting and a Shimano RX100 rear derailleur. Shimano triple crankset features half-step plus granny gearing. Cantilever brakes, Specialized Body Geometry saddle, Technomic extra-tall stem. Very good condition. (Priced without pedals.)
61cm FUJI AMERICA TOURING SERIES V -- 18 speeds, metallic teal -- $525
- (Fuji size) This long-wheelbase model set the bar in the world of production touring bikes. Comfortable geometry and super-wide gearing are perfect for long-distance travel. The quad-butted, lugged chrome-moly frameset has double eyelets, rear rack mounts, low-rider front mounts, fittings for three water bottles and a built-in "rack" for extra spokes. The Suntour Mountech/Letech touring derailleurs and bar-control shifters handle the half-step plus granny gearing of the Sugino AT triple crankset. Other components: sealed-bearing hubs, pedals and bottom bracket, Gran Compe cantilever brakes with drilled quick-release levers. The Technomic extra-tall stem, alloy bars and seatpost finish off this nearly original time capsule in super condition.
- No listings at this time...