14in/Extra-Small RALEIGH MOJAVE 2.0 -- 21 speeds, copper orange -- $235 (Photo)
- (Raleigh size) Low standover height fits children and other smaller riders. TIG-welded steel frame with sloping top tube uses an RST Capa suspension fork. Equipped with SR Suntour cranks and Shimano derailleurs with new Grip Shift gear controls. Linear-pull brakes and quick-release alloy wheels, too. New pedals, other parts. Various scrapes, but excellent mechanics.
15in MARIN ROCKY RIDGE -- 27 speeds, blue/silver -- $325 (Photo)
- (Marin size) Upscale model checks all the boxes. 7005-series "Super Lite" butted aluminum frame is coupled to a Manitou Magnum R adjustable suspension fork. Higher-end components include Shimano Deore LX derailleurs, shifters, cranks and hubs. Ovation linear-pull brakes, Ritchey Rock Comp/OCR Comp rims and IRC Mythos tires, too. Includes riser alloy handlebars and basic pedals. Very good condition.
16.5in RALEIGH M50 -- 21 speeds, black -- $200 (Photo)
- (Raleigh size) Basic (not generic) mountain bike sports a chrome-moly frame and fork. Mud-shedding cables run along the side of the top tube. Shimano Alivio components, Vuelta rims, knobby tires. High-rise stem, Vetta saddle, quick-release seatpost. Includes conventional pedals. Very good condition.
16.75in GARY FISHER MARLIN -- 21 speeds, champagne -- $225
- (Gary Fisher size) Chrome-moly frame and unicrown fork are rebuilt for more miles with a Shimano Acera drivetrain with trigger shifters and quick-release alloy wheels. Also equipped with V-brakes, riser handlebars, conventional pedals, new street/trail tires. Very good condition.
17.5in SCHWINN FRONTIER GS -- 21 speeds, candy red -- $200
- (Schwinn size) Equipped better than many similar bikes, this basic shop-quality MTB is a great choice for around-town riding or even the Katy Trail. Chrome-moly frame and fork, Shimano derailleurs and cranks, twist-grip shifting. Quick-release alloy wheels have wide tires. Other features: V-brakes, super-tall stem, cushion seat with quick-release seatpost, basic pedals. Very good condition.
17.5in TREK 830 ANTELOPE -- 21 speeds, green/purple -- $225
- (Trek size) Popular older mountain bike has a chrome-moly frame and fork that can take some abuse. Shimano derailleurs and cranks, new trigger-style shifters, alloy quick-release wheels with knobby tires. Bontrager saddle with quick-release seatpost, cantilever brakes, high-rise stem. Very good mechanical condition, some paint issues.
19in SPECIALIZED HOTROCK -- 21 speeds, red/white -- $220
- (Specialized size) Built tough around an aluminum frame with strengthening gussets and an SR/Suntour suspension fork. Twist-grip shifters control Shimano derailleurs and Specialized cranks. Also includes V-brakes, high-rise stem, quick-release seatpost and wheels with knobby tires, basic pedals. Very good condition. Some scuffs and /A>scratches.
19.5in MOTIV GROUND POUNDER -- 21 speeds, black/white/blue -- $225
- (Motiv size) Special-gauge chrome-moly frame and fork make this one sturdy ride. High-rise stem provides an upright riding position. Equipped with Shimano derailleurs, push-button shifters and hubs. Alloy quick-release wheels have street/trail tires. Also: cantilever brakes, quick-release seatpost, conventional pedals. Very good condition.
20.5in SCHWINN FRONTIER GS -- 21 speeds, matte green -- $200
- (Schwinn size) Equipped better than many similar bikes, this basic shop-quality MTB is a great choice for around-town riding or the Katy Trail. Chrome-moly frame and fork, Shimano derailleurs and cranks, twist-grip shifting. Quick-release alloy wheels have wide tires. Other features: V-brakes, super-tall stem, cushion seat with quick-release seatpost, basic pedals. Very good condition.
21.5in GIANT IGUANA SE -- 21 speeds, polished -- $225 (Photo)
- (Giant size) Rugged off-road model boasts a TIG-welded chrome-moly frame with a cool polished finish that doesn't show scratches and an adjustable Rock Shox suspension fork. Shimano equipment includes Rapid Fire Plus trigger shifters, Alivio cranks, STX derailleurs and Altus hubs. Quick-release wheels have Weinman 519 alloy rims. Other features: Shimano cantilever brakes, quick-release seatpost, basic pedals with toe clips and straps. Very good condition.
22in DIAMONDBACK TOPANGA -- 21 speeds, purple swirl -- $225
- (Diamondback size) This tall mountain bike is built from oversize chrome-moly tubing with Shimano components. Alivio derailleurs with RapidFire shifters, Alivio brakes and cranks. Shimano Acera X hubs, like-new seat and handy quick-release seatpost. Includes conventional pedals. Very good condition.
No listings at this time...
Top of Page
Medium/54cm GT GTR TYPE CX 2.0 -- 20 speeds, blue/white -- $765 (Photo)
- (GT size) Like new! The hydroformed aluminum frame is mated to a cyclocross-specific carbon fork with geometry that is upright and neutral enough for exploring gravel paths as well as joining a cyclocross race. Nicely equipped with Shimano Tiagra STI shifters and derailleurs, Tektro cantilever brakes, Truvativ Vero Cross cranks. Bio-Morphic saddle, shallow handlebars and Schwalbe CX Comp 35mm tires complete the package. (Priced without pedals.)
58cm REDLINE CONQUEST PRO -- candy blue/white -- (Was $185) Now $165 (Photo)
- (Measured c-c) TIG-welded Kinesis aluminum frame designed for cylcocrossing. Lemond unicrown aluminum fork, removable derailleur hanger. Accepts cantilever brakes. 2004 model includes Ritchey threadless headset. Excellent condition.
Top of Page
14.5in RALEIGH M45 -- 21 speeds, dark blue -- $220
- (Raleigh size) Comfortable city bike is built around a high-strength chrome-moly frame and fork. Convenience features include an upright stem, quick-release seatpost and alloy wheels, and a cushion gel saddle. Twist-grip shifters, Shimano derailleurs and cranks, V-brakes, conventional pedals. Wide, yet smooth city tires. Very good condition.
16in GIANT SEDONA DX Ladies -- 21 speeds, silver -- $285
- (Giant size) Designed for city cruising or bike path heaven, this step-through aluminum bike sports disc brakes, a suspension fork and an adjustable high-rise stem. Women's-specific saddle with quick-release seatpost, twist-grip shifting, Shimano derailleurs and triple cranks with chainguard, too. Quick-release alloy wheels have smooth-rolling city tires. Good condition, some scuffs and scratches.
18.5in TREK NAVIGATOR 500 -- 24 speeds, silver/black -- $350 (Photo)
- (Trek size) High-end, low-mileage Navigator model sports such cool features as a seat and pedals with built-in LED lights. The aluminum frame has mounts for a rear rack and fenders, and RST adjustable suspension fork. Shimano trigger shifters control a Deore rear derailleur and Nexave front derailleur. Other components: alloy wheels with Shimano hubs and Bontrager comfort tires, V-brakes, adjustable stem, suspension seatpost, cushion saddle with stitching. Extra-stout Bontrager Bar-Keeper handlebars have a cross bar for mounting your favorite accessories.
19in GIANT SEDONA DX Ladies -- 21 speeds, silver/white -- $265 (Photo)
- (Giant size) Designed for city cruising or bike path heaven, this step-through aluminum bike sports powerful V-brakes, an adjustable suspension fork and an adjustable high-rise stem. Women's-specific gel saddle with quick-release seatpost, twist-grip shifting, SRAM derailleurs and triple cranks with chainguard, too. Quick-release alloy wheels have smooth-rolling city tires. Very good condition.
20in TREK 7.2FX -- 24 speeds, brown -- $300 (Photo)
- (Trek size) FX Alpha White aluminum is the foundation for this lightweight, high-performance hybrid. Suitable for city/path riding as well as longer miles. An upright stance is provided by Bontrager Crowbar riser bars and a high-rise stem. Shimano trigger shifters, derailleurs and cranks compose drivetrain.
Also: quick-release alloy wheels with city tires, comfortable cushion saddle with suspension seatpost, V-brakes. Low gearing will help your hill climbing, too. Excellent condition.
20in TREK 7300 -- 24 speeds, blue/polished -- $285 (Photo)
- (Trek size) Popular sport model in excellent condition features an aluminum frame with rack and fender mounts, and an RST adjustable suspension fork. The adjustable stem with riser-style handlebars and cushion saddle provide comfortable riding. Alloy quick-release wheels spin on Shimano hubs and Bontrager Invert Hardcase tires. SRAM Pro derailleurs and twist-grip shifters, V-brakes. Includes an adjustable suspension seatpost, chainguard and dual-density pedals.
22.5in TREK VERVE 1 -- 21 speeds, dark gray -- $340 (Photo)
- (Trek size) This lightweight hybrid is a 2017 model. The welded aluminum frame with cool graphics and full fittings for racks is equally comfortable on city streets or unpaved bike paths. High-rise handlebars and stem for a comfortable stance. The drivetrain features Shimano derailleurs and trigger shifters, and triple cranks with chainguard. Also: V-brakes, quick-release alloy wheels and seatpost, standard pedals. Excellent condition.
59cm BIANCHI ISEO -- 27 speeds, black -- $335 (Photo)
- (Bianchi size) The Iseo features a lightweight, double-butted aluminum frame with hydroformed top tube and sturdy aluminum fork. EZ-Fire shifters matched to Shimano's reliable Acera drivetrain provide 27 speeds for carefree cruising.
A WTB Speed V Sport saddle, ergonomic handgrips and deluxe pedals maximize ride control without sacrificing comfort. Durable double-wall alloy rims and street tires, too. Add fenders and a rack for a fast and durable commuter. Excellent condition.
No listings at this time...
Top of Page
Recycled Cycles & Service
HOURS BY APPOINTMENT
Phone: (314) 862-4041
7375 Shaftesbury Ave. St. Louis, Missouri 63130 USA