16in KONA FIRE MOUNTAIN -- 24 speeds, candy blue -- $255 (Photo)
- (Measured c-c) The eye-catching double-butted aluminum frame is mated to a Sync adjustable suspension fork. Equipped with Shimano derailleurs and trigger shifters, V-brakes, Sun MC18 rims, Continental tires, quick-release seatpost, riser-style stem. Very good condition. Includes conventional pedals.
16in RALEIGH M20 Ladies -- 21 speeds, blue/white -- $180 (Photo)
- (Raleigh size) Basic ladies model has upright bars and stem for a comfortable position. Raleigh's heat-treated aluminum frame is coupled to a SR Suntour suspension fork. Shimano derailleurs with Revo twist shifters that are easy to use and clearly show gear selection. Quick-release seatpost and wheels, triple cranks for easy hill climbing. Powerful V-brakes deliver extra stopping power. Wide cushion seat, open-face pedals. Excellent condition, low miles.
16.5in RALEIGH M50 -- 21 speeds, black -- $200 (Photo)
- (Raleigh size) Basic (not generic) mountain bike sports a chrome-moly frame and fork. Mud-shedding cables run along the side of the top tube. Shimano Alivio components, Vuelta rims, knobby tires. High-rise stem, Vetta saddle, quick-release seatpost. Includes conventional pedals. Very good condition.
17in CANNONDALE F700 VOLVO -- 24 speeds, red -- $335 (Photo)
- (Measured c-t) CAD 2 aluminum model with sloping top tube and MC60 Head Shok was made in the U.S. Shimano STX RC derailleurs, Sachs grip shiting. Wheels have Formula hubs, Alex TA-20 alloy rims and street tires. Suspension seatpost and cushion saddle smooth out the ride. Excellent condition.
17in/Medium RALEIGH C500 -- 27 speeds, silver/black -- $325 (Photo)
- (Raleigh size) Higher-end model provides an upright position with superior components for a trouble-free ride. High-quality welded aluminum frame is mated with a Rock Shox Metro adjustable suspension fork. A suspension seatpost and big cushion saddle complete the setup. High-rise adjustable stem, riser handlebars, Shimano Deore LX shifters, derailleurs and hubs. V-brakes, quick-release seatpost, city tires, open-face pedals. Excellent condition.
17in SPECIALIZED ROCKHOPPER -- 24 speeds, matte silver -- $225 (Photo)
- (Specialized size) Full double-butted chrome-moly frame and fork built up with SR Suntour cranks, Shimano Rapid Fire shifters with optical gear displays and rear derailleur, and Tektro V-brakes. Quick-release alloy wheels, new saddle and chain, standard pedals. Very good mechanics, some paint scrapes.
18in TREK 3500 3 SERIES -- 21 speeds, red -- $260
- (Trek size) Sporty mountain bike boasts an Alpha Aluminum frame and SR Suntour 63mm suspension fork. Components include Shimano trigger shifters and V-brakes, triple cranks, high-rise stem and riser handlebars, convenient quick-release seatpost, Bontrager 550 rims. Conventional pedals. Very good condition.
18.5in SPECIALIZED STUMPJUMPER FS -- 21 speeds, silver -- $345
- (Measured c-c) This ground-breaking vintage model is in very good condition and almost completely original. Direct Drive TIG-welded Tange Prestige is very light yet strong. Original components include black Shimano Deore LX shifters, derailleurs, cranks, hubs and brakes. Also original are the Specialized X23 rims and adjustable Future Shock suspension fork. Specialized handlebars, stem and headset, too. Quick-release seatpost and leather saddle. (Priced without pedals.)
19in GARY FISHER HOOKOOEKOO -- 27 speeds, black/white/blue -- $450 (Photo)
- (Gary Fisher size) Higher-end model can take some serious off-road use. Gold Series 6061 heat-treated aluminum frame has an adjustable Marzochi Bomber long-travel suspension fork. Equipped with Shimano Deore LX derailleurs, hubs and trigger shifters; V-brakes; and Bontrager cranks, seatpost, handlebars and stem. Excellent condition. (Priced without pedals.)
21in TREK 830 -- 21 speeds, deep blue/purple fade -- $225 (Photo)
- (Trek size) Sturdy, dependable MTB is in excellent condition. Full chrome-moly frame and unicrown fork, rebuilt with upgraded Shimano Deore drivetrain components. Grip Shift gear controls, new cantilever brakes, quick-release wheels with knobby tires. Padded saddle with quick-release seatpost, too.
21.5in TREK 800 -- 21 speeds, purple -- $200 (Photo)
- (Measured c-t) Well-known model is built around a TIG-welded steel frame and fork. Equipped with Shimano Altus components: deraillerus, cranks, cantilever brakes. Dependable Grip Shift gear controls, convenient quick-release alloy wheels. Excellent condition.
No listings at this time...
Top of Page
Medium/54cm GT GTR TYPE CX 2.0 -- 20 speeds, blue/white -- $765 (Photo)
- (GT size) Like new! The hydroformed aluminum frame is mated to a cyclocross-specific carbon fork with geometry that is upright and neutral enough for exploring gravel paths as well as joining a cyclocross race. Nicely equipped with Shimano Tiagra STI shifters and derailleurs, Tektro cantilever brakes, Truvativ Vero Cross cranks. Bio-Morphic saddle, shallow handlebars and Schwalbe CX Comp 35mm tires complete the package. (Priced without pedals.)
54cm RALEIGH WILLARD 2 -- 22 speeds, silver/orange -- $1080 (Photo)
- (Raleigh size) This 2015 model is a gravel-slaying, all-condition performance bike. 6061 aluminum frame has disc tabs, rack and fender mounts, and a tapered head tube for the carbon fork. Drivetrain includes compact cranks with external bearings. TRP Spyre mechanical dual-actuated disc brakes use 160mm rotors for sure stops. Wheels use Weinmann Kmax Pro double-wall rims with Clement X'Plor MSO 40mm tires. Excellent condition, low miles. Compare at $1750. (Priced without pedals.)
58cm REDLINE CONQUEST PRO -- candy blue/white -- (Was $185) Now $165 (Photo)
- (Measured c-c) TIG-welded Kinesis aluminum frame designed for cylcocrossing. Lemond unicrown aluminum fork, removable derailleur hanger. Accepts cantilever brakes. 2004 model includes Ritchey threadless headset. Excellent condition.
Top of Page
14.5in TREK NAVIGATOR 400 -- 24 speeds, blue -- $315 (Photo)
- (Trek size) Rebuilt hybrid features a Trek-designed Alpha Custom aluminum frame and Suntour M7600 suspension fork. Sloping top tube makes for easy mounting and dismounting. High-rise adjustable stem, wide Avocet women's cushion saddle, suspension seatpost. White Industries triple cranks, alloy quick-release wheels with smooth-riding Specialized Nimbus EX tires. Shifting is controlled by upgraded Shimano derailleurs and new trigger shifters. Also: V-brakes, open-face pedals with removable straps. Excellent condition.
16in JAMIS CODA Ladies -- 24 speeds, blue/white -- $275
- (Jamis size) This hybrid/flat bar road bike is extra light and ready for trails and paths. Lightweight Reynolds 520 chrome-moly frame and fork with adjustable stem provide a comfortable, upright stance. Plenty of eyelets for mounting a rack or other accessories. Shimano derailleurs, SRAM shifters, alloy quick-release wheels with smooth 28mm tires. Womens-style saddle, quick-release seatpost, V-brakes, alloy pedals and handlebar bell. Excellent condition, too!
16in/Small RALEIGH SC30 -- 21 speeds, silver/gray -- $250 (Photo)
- (Raleigh size) Unisex comfort bike sports an aluminum frame, RST suspension fork and suspension seatpost. High-rise adjustable stem, cushion saddle, quick-release seatpost. The drivetrain has Shimano twist-grip shifters with gear indicators, Shimano derailleurs and cranks. V-brakes handle the stops. Alloy wheels have smooth, wide city tires. Chainguard and platform pedals included. Very good condition.
17in GIANT SEDONA DX -- 24 speeds, silver/gray -- $285 (Photo)
- (Giant size) Popular city/comfort model provides all-day riding comfort. Giant's reliable aluminum frame and SR/Suntour adjustable magnesium suspension fork, support the suspension seatpost and cushion saddle. Triple cranks with chainguard, high-rise adjustable stem, city-style tires, basic pedals. Excellent condition.
18in/Medium RALEIGH VENTURE 4.0 -- 24 speeds, copper -- $285 (Photo)
- (Raleigh size) Modern comfort bike sports an aluminum frame, SR/Suntour adjustable suspension fork and suspension seatpost. High-rise adjustable stem, cushion seat, trigger shifters with gear indicators. Shimano derailleurs and cranks, quick-release seatpost and alloy wheels with smooth-tread city-style tires, V-brakes. Platform pedals and chainguard. Very good condition.
19in GIANT CYPRESS -- 21 speeds, silver -- $200
- (Giant size) Extremely popular model for around-town cruising. Upright position with riser handlebars and stem, twist-grip shifting, Shimano derailleurs and cranks. Comfort saddle, quick-release seatpost and wheels with city tires, cantilever brakes, basic pedals. Very good condition.
19in RALEIGH DASH PLUS -- 21 speeds, white -- $180 (Photo)
- (Measured c-t) Basic hybrid has a TIG-welded steel frame and unicrown fork with Shimano Exage derailleurs, trigger shifters, cranks and hubs. Cantilever brakes handle the stops. Riser bar and stem for a comfortable riding position. Good condition.
Extra-Large SPECIALIZED EXPEDITION SPORT -- 21 speeds, silver -- $320 (Photo)
- (Specialized size) Nice comfort bike is built around an aluminum frame and SR/Suntour adjustable suspension fork. Shimano derailleurs and cranks, grip shifters with gear indicators. Quick-release alloy wheels with wide city tires and V-brakes, too. High-rise adjustable stem and cushion saddle with a quick-release seatpost add comfort. Color-coordinated seat and handlebar grips add style. Very good condition.
22.5in TREK 7200 -- 21 speeds, gray/silver -- $200 (Photo)
- (Trek Size) Popular sport hybrid model was recently rebuilt. Full aluminum frame with new fork. Shimano drivetrain includes derailleurs, cranks and trigger-style shifters. Quick-release suspension seatpost, wide cushion saddle, upright handlebars with adjustable stem. Alloy quick-release wheels have smooth city tires. Alloy pedals, V-brakes. Good condition, some scuffs and scratches.
No listings at this time...
Top of Page
Recycled Cycles & Service
HOURS BY APPOINTMENT
Phone: (314) 862-4041
7375 Shaftesbury Ave. St. Louis, Missouri 63130 USA