- Join the St. Louis Recreational Cyclists...
- on these weekly, moderately paced "loop" rides through St. Louis' mid-county area, led by Recycled Cycles owner Paul Moskovitz and friends.
Although maps and marked routes are provided, the rides are geared toward self-sufficient adult riders. There is no SAG support. Carry water, spare tube, pump, etc., and be prepared to travel over lower-traffic urban streets.
- Wednesday Night Road Rides
- Time: Meet at 5:30, leave at 6:00 p.m.
Start: Kol Rinah Synagogue, 829 N. Hanley, four blocks north of Delmar Boulevard
in University City, a suburb of St. Louis
* As a courtesy to other users, please park on the north end of the parking lot
Routes: About 16, 26 or 31 miles, per rider preference
Terrain: Moderately hilly with a few big hills
Cost: FREE to STLRC members
NOTE: All cyclists are required to join the St. Louis Recreational Cyclists club
by their second ride. Click for more club information and membership form:
STLRC WEBSITE -- MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION/RENEWAL FORM (Only $10 per year!)